Here is the story of a woman who single-handedly decided to host her first house concert, spending an entire week cooking up a banquet before Dutch guitarist Robert Bekkers gives a solo performance in her townhouse home.
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Spiced Crab & Shrimp Salad
- Pita Chips
- Orzo, Grape and Pistachio Salad
- Italian Mango Salad
- Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- Cannellini with Pork and Rosemary
- Timpano — famous from the movie “The Big Night”
- Fruit Salad with Honey-Creme Fraiche Dressing
- Tiramisu Trifle
- Five Fruit Wedding Punch with Ice Ring
- Banana Split Birthday Cake — this was the only dish that was not home-made
On Friday 12th November 2010, around two dozen people arrived in the trendy neighbourhood of Montrose in Houston Texas for a surprise.
Below, Robert Bekkers plays the famous Chaconne by JS Bach.
— to be continued —-