Introducing my first group piano class online: Group Piano Class in Zoom. The one-hour class starts on Thursday June 24, 2021. Seven one-hour classes in Zoom. Highly interactive and custom tailored to the participants.
If you already play the piano, you may want to continue playing the piano without having to take private lessons. You may want to meet others and collaborate on a project such as a duet. Ultimately, I like to give you a taste of what it’s like to play with other pianists.
Here are my goals for this class:
- return to playing the piano through regular practice
- build technique (virtual online classes are excellent for this)
- play duets or with accompaniment (virtual online classes also great for this)
- explore different genres, styles, eras (Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Modern, etc.)
- learn to sight read (I wrote my piano teaching diploma on this topic – see extract).
- simplify a piece so you can learn it more quickly and enjoy the process
Details of the class:
- Group Piano Class in Zoom
- Starts 6/24/20217
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm EDT
- 7 Thursdays
Not a complete beginner, can already read notes and play the piano. Have filled out the skills assessment form.
Tuition: $169 for all seven classes.
Read testimonials from students who have taken recent classes in Zoom.